What: 6th Annual GoPink! Event & Motorcycle Scavenger Hunt
When: Sunday, April 13, 2014 (Registration at 9:00am. Last bike out 10:30am.)
Where: Starts and ends at EagleRider Orlando
- $20 per rider, $10 per passenger
- FREE event t-shirt, pin, goody bag for first 200 pre-registered
- Day of registration includes breakfast and ride only
- All bikes welcome!
- Don’t ride? Join us at the end for music, raffles, 50/50, auctions, games, vendors and fun
- PRIZE for the most outrageous PINK Outfit
- Bring your old, used cell phones for recycling
Ribbon Riders is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization of professional women with a passion for motorcycles and a desire to help others. We are 35 members strong and growing!
Since our inception in 2008, Ribbon Riders has provided more than $200,000 in financial assistance to more than 240 women and 2 men in Central Florida. We help with immediate needs—things like medical co-payments, rent, utilities, gas, and even groceries. In this economy, breast cancer patients struggle even more with the costs of fighting the disease.
This year marks the 6th anniversary for our “GoPink!” event. We are making it bigger and better than ever with the inclusion of a motorcycle scavenger hunt. Don’t ride? Join us at the end for an afternoon of music and fun!
For more information about “GoPink!”, membership, or our breast cancer assistance fund, visit RibbonRiders.org or call (407) 796-7465.