Pink On The Trail is a family-friendly walk, run or ride benefiting Central Florida families fighting breast cancer.
Where: West Orange Trail in Downtown Winter Garden, FL (corner of W. Plant St. and S. Lakeview Ave.)
When: Saturday May, 3rd
Time: 9am – 12pm
We humbly request a donation of any size to register and become a participant in Pink On The Trail. Your participation in Pink on the Trail will directly benefit patients who need financial assistance to fuel their fight against breast cancer. All registrants will receive raffle tickets and be eligible for a number of great prizes. See the list of prizes to the right.
Registered participants who have donated $10 or more will receive raffle tickets for the prizes listed below. Depending on the dollar amount donated, you will receive a different amount of raffle tickets:
- Every $10 = 2 tickets
- Every $25 = 5 tickets
- Every $100 = 25 tickets
If you pre-register online, you will also receive an additional 5 tickets!
We have a great list of prizes to offer our raffle participants, and we’re adding more prizes every day!
- 1 Night Stay at the JW Marriot Grand Lakes
- 1 Round of Golf at the Ritz Carlton Golf Club
- 3 Pairs of designer sunglasses to be raffled individually:
Jimmy Choo, Vera Wang and Cole Haan
- 4 Gold Seat tickets to Orlando Solar Bears fall game
- Family four-pack (4 tickets) to Orlando City Soccer match on May 31st
- 3 Pairs of tickets to Orlando City Soccer match on May 31st
- 1 Pair of tickets to Orlando Fun Spot for unlimited armbands
- 1 Pair of tickets to the musical Hairspray at the Winter Garden Theatre Provided by Clear Channel Outdoor
- 30 days of unlimited yoga at Winter Garden Yoga
- 2 $20 gift cards to Dandelion Communitea Cafe to be raffled individually